Adakah anda mempunyai simptom ini?.....
What are the symptoms of migraine headaches?
Migraine is a chronic condition with recurrent attacks. Most (but not all) migraine attacks are associated with headaches.
- Migraine headaches usually are described as an intense, throbbing or pounding pain that involves one temple. (Sometimes the pain is located in the forehead, around the eye, or at the back of the head).
- The pain usually is unilateral (on one side of the head), although about a third of the time the pain is bilateral (on both sides of the head).
- The unilateral headaches typically change sides from one attack to the next. (In fact, unilateral headaches that always occur on the same side should alert the doctor to consider a secondary headache, for example, one caused by a brain tumor).
- A migraine headache usually is aggravated by daily activities such as walking upstairs.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, facial pallor, cold hands, cold feet, and sensitivity to light and sound commonly accompany migraine headaches. As a result of this sensitivity to light and sound, migraine sufferers usually prefer to lie in a quiet, dark room during an attack. A typical attack lasts between 4 and 72 hours.
Terima kasih kepada dr. Anisah Ali dari Perubatan cawangan Iskandariah yang telah memberikan tips kesihatan dan pencegahan awal semalam kepada PA...